Phoenix Wright : The Final Witch Trial


To Be Continued


Chapter 8
The Final Witch Trial


Story
The Last Witch Trial


Testimony
About the Incident


Press on "I finally realised ..."


Present the Vigilantes' Report on "Once evening fell ..."


Court Record
Footprints Sketch


Press on "I waited for my father's ..."


Press on "I... I don't know why ..."


Press on "I finally realised ..."


Question Eve during "Yes... I've always had a feeling ..."


Present the Footprints Sketch on "My cat, Eve ..."


Testimony
Guarding the Bell Tower


Court Record
Pendant


Press on "Ah didne rin awa' ..."


Question Number One during "Th' chief tauld me ..."


Question Number Five during "Well... I'm having a bit of ..."


Press on "But then, suddenly, footprints appeared ..."


Press on "Rain is so loathsome ..."


Present the Footprints Sketch on "When I saw those muddy ..."


Say that they're both correct


Present the Flour-Covered Robe


Testimony
The Time of the Crime


Present the Bell Tower Plan on "We captured the girl ..."


Magnify the Belfry


Press on "There was no other witch ..."


Question Number Ten during "And we heard no incantations ..."


Present the Contraption on "I recall ..."


Present the Pendant


Progress

3600 Picarats and 188 Hint Coins



63 Enchanted Sums




This free video game walkthrough is for the Nintendo 3DS

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney Walkthrough
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney Solutions
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney Guide
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney Hints
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney Cheats
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney Soluce
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney Komplettloesung